Saturday, October 17, 2009

hopeless romantic

Ok, so is it me or do other people cry at the end of Love Actually when the little girl kisses the little boy... no? maybe its just me. I think I am a hopeless romantic, I am the oppisite of Giang, one of my friends, who can't stand lovey dovey shit.
In the book the outsiders I didn't care much about the relationship between the boy, no sir, I was waiting for Cherry and Ponyboy to hookup.
Does this make me a hopeless romantic, I have never said this before and its kinda embarrassing but to make myself go to sleep I think of beautiful ways for people to meet and go from there, the story in my head goes for about a week and then i start a new one because i usually fuck up the one before it.
I, Georgina, am a sucker for romance

No comments:

Post a Comment