I try, i really do, i wanna be friends, but i don't know how be around you, i feel pressured yet i admire you, your strong ability to do things. i don't try to copy you, or make you feel un comfortable, its who i am.
I'm a duck.
It's try i talk loudly and when i go to do something it looks absolutly ridiculous, i don't me to do these things, i hope you under stand, i shouldn't have bursted, it was rude, yet i was filling inside me, i'm not trying to tell you to change the way you act, i just want you to realise you hurt me when you ignore me, or when you tell me how to act. I feel pressured, i think i am a nice person, i try to apoligize, and you should know when i do things that make your eyes roll, i feel bad and i don't do them on purpose, but you need to talk to me about it otherwise i get mixed messages. One day you'll talk to me and the next you won't. And i wonder we're our friendship is going. I hope we can be on friendly bases but i think we are too different.
I'm sorry I yelled, but i just couldn't do it anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment